Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Annoyed...

do you ever just get annoyed? I am…I am annoyed at every little thing...the phone ringing…the mail…doctors…insurance…yesterday I got a call from the nice heart doctor...to tell me that my insurance is not covering something and that this was a courtesy call to set up a payment plan…I am not mad at them like I am the insurance company…but still…just annoyed…annoyed at my 4 year old screaming…and shrieking when he does not get his way…annoyed that dishes do not get done and neither does the laundry…annoyed that baby bottles never seem to clean themselves or are not magically made…and how about eating time whether it is breakfast, lunch, dinner…or snack time…I seem to never make the right thing to satisfy others…annoyed that my bathroom can not get re-done…and when going potty it is just annoying and ugly…annoyed at the weather…where is the sun...I need it...I want it…I will now perform a sunshine dance…

1 comment:

  1. We call that "feeling prickly" at our house...when nothing seems to go the right way and slightly in the mood to pick a fight...

    I hope you get some sun soon--sunshine does wonders for the soul.

    ReplyDelete