Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Friday, October 8, 2010

boyfriend??

Maddie has a new friend…it is a little boy I take care for…he 5 months old and they have a BALL together…she gives him toys…then snatches them away with her little giggles…she gives him kisses and squeals when he comes through he door…he is her size in length and just smaller in weight but catching up to her fast…she is helping him roll over and she REALLY wants him to sit up and play with her…and she is so excited to chase him around when he begins to crawl…I am going to talk to his mom to see if it would be ok to put video up…they are so darn cute…Maddie loves being bigger and leading him…when he is in his bobby chair she goes over and sits with him…just smiling and giggling…he likes her to…he smiles at her and talks with her…I was scared to take a baby into my care…but I knew Maddie needed it…I knew she could learn so much from him…and I see her giving n' taking and parallel playing…the social interaction is invaluable….it is hard to see Maddie’s delays they are sooo in my face…but I am adjusting and understanding she will get there…on Maddie time…she is content, happy and healthy….I think they will begin to walk in the same time frame…should be interesting to see those two playing in the spring outside…

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are going to have so much together! I hope you will able to post a video!

    ReplyDelete