Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Friday, January 1, 2010

I like it...

What to think…I am not sure how I feel about 2009…but I am sure glad it is over…I am not sure why though…because on Jan 1, 2010 started the same as Dec 31, 2009…up at 7 am, feeding Maddox by 8 am and her sleeping by 8:30 am…I like it though…I like it a lot…I like her and I like who I have grown to be over this year…I am stronger then I thought I could be…my family is more connected…and I like it…now Chad and me work as one…instead of going in different directions…Maximus is growing up to be a fine person…a independent, full autonomous person…and he is good at it…he is nice and funny…and I like him a lot….this year is going to be good…a lot of big changes will happen this year…Maximus will start school and hopefully poop in the toilet…I guess that has to come before school! and for Maddox she will do A LOT of changing this year…she will crawl, talk, feed herself, and walk…big goals…I think she can do it all…smiles all around for the New Year….

1 comment:

  1. Happy Wonderful Happy New Year Wishes for you!!!

    ReplyDelete