Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bums up!

rock "bottom" happens…when you wake up and think your bum has a sticky substance on it…actually feeling like your bottom butt cheek is stuck to your leg…only to realize your butt has sagged, dropped, fell… and realizing your age has caught up with you…no more round rump...with bums up…Max pooped in the potty…would be good news but it has only happened once…with a little help…from mr. enema…and Maddie shot poop out her butt today (airborne)…but luckily for me I caught it …with my quick hands!

1 comment:

  1. ewwww! But great catch, Momma!

    If Max is having constipation problems, try orange juice. It works like a charm with Gabe. So do blueberries and pears! YAY for Max for pooping on the toilet!

    ReplyDelete