Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Monday, January 11, 2010

the specials...

so I am still coming off my emotional roller coaster of a weekend…still not happy...it concerns me a bit...but I am sure it is just a winter funk…I began watching the www.the-specials.com ... it RoCkEd I fell in love! I felt so much emotion for the teens in the show…I am so glad that an anonymous friend suggested it to me! this is the first time that I have let in… an older person with Down Syndrome into my world…I was ok with it…I did not cry…but I did want to find love for them! I cannot wait for season 2! “the specials” is a web base reality show featuring 4 teens with Ds…very cool…check it out!

1 comment: