Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sick Babies!

My babies are sick…Maddox has a sinus infection and Maximus has a double ear infection…I just knew it…I tried to wish it away…but no luck…Maximus asked me to kiss his ears better…I could not…Maddox was just not right…she was quite…sleepy and very sad…they both have antibiotics and are on there way to recovery…weird but neither one of them had a fever…and Max would tell me is ear felt better by mid morning…I was nervous when the doctor was checking Maddie…all my thoughts turned to does she have pneumonia, the swine flu, respitory infection, will we have to go back to Denver to the NICU…but no it was just a sinus infection…I should have not talked or read anything before I had Maddie…I am now making myself crazy with preconceived ideas of things that are going to go wrong with her…Maddox is stronger then ever…and now she is talking and telling us all about how she hates to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment