Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday!

WOW! I am back to work and it was not so bad!! I started my daycare 3 years ago and when I came back for my 4th year... I have the same kiddos I have started with! holy crap time flies...Some are starting school next week...Maddox handle all the loud noises and even louder play very nicely! She is such a funny girl with lots of smiles and laughs! Max said the funniest thing! at nap I asked if he needed to be covered with his white blanket and he said no I have got my wiener, my tummy, my nipples, and my eyebrows I don't need my white blanket!! he is to much sometimes!

Tonight I made meals for the week...it was a little much...considering I woke up and worked out! I am such a go getter on Mondays...lets see what tomorrow will bring! If you are wondering what I cooked I am a Rachael Ray wanna be and I made her stoup spaghetti and meatballs and spicy chicken and potato stoup..can you say yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment