Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ahhh Natural

Today we went to Natural Bridge....it is truly beautiful! the kids played in the water, threw rocks and climbed BIG rocks! Max found a dead mouse and I could hardly pry him away...We had a picnic and played at the playground...they had an old merry-go-round that of course Max loved...I know this is a very dangerous play item but I do remember spending many hours on it!

Max took a nap!! it was amazing! he is such a better 3 year old when he naps...so we had to go to the Water Falls near Casper..He threw more rocks and found a butterfly! Maddox chilled and ate!! she is becoming quite the little piggy! She worked out today and now is working on a pooo!

I have decided not to send Max to preschool yet....I think he is still a bit young..lets hope Max does not kill Maddox with love through out this year...Chad talked me into the p90x a workout thing..I am sure it will sit on the shelf like most other exercise things in the house...Chad thinks this is the ticket to skinny...I mean healthy...what ever it is I hope it is fun...another day another cure all....

No comments:

Post a Comment