Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beauty Pageants :)

beauty pageants for children born with Down Syndrome…I can see Chad rolling his eyes! Ok ok I am bored on a Saturday…and all my babies are fast asleep…so while searching the web…I came across a not so nice person…she was featured on the TLC show toddlers and tiaras…she said that she thought her baby was born with Down Syndrome and was not cute enough for beauty pageants! REALLY my Maddie is the cutest little chick in the WORLD and I hate to admit this I was researching if there was a beauty pageant for her...I have always joked with Chad that I would so be a pageant mom…and I thought I could not do it…but now this lady makes me want to get Maddie in pageants just because she thinks her daughter is better then mine…I think I sound like I am still in high school…but it is a lazy Saturday and I was up all night with my little pageant princess! All I am saying is that there should be a forum for my little girl to strut her stuff! She just needs a scholarship for school to! Is that not what the pageant thing is about... not the looks…funny…but for the record my Maddie is Down right B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L here is the link to the sad mama… http://jezebel.com/5382821//gallery/gallery/1

1 comment:

  1. Oh. my. God. I should not have watched that. I so want to give that ditz a pop in the nose. (just goes to prove, I ain't over those "its".)

    ReplyDelete