Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Saturday, March 26, 2011

meet Maximus...

BAT Max
always has time to help his sis

making a trap for cheetahs
catapult that Chad & Max made
Max n Dad 2011
won Crazy Hair contest at school
premature balding
helps his sister and loves it
our family happens because this little boy keeps us on our toes...Maddie is VERY lucky to have a big brother like Maximus...he is a SuPerStar! sometimes I feel Max gets lost in Maddie's world...he does not seem to mind...he is Maddie's #1 fan...and I am his...

5 comments:

  1. The siblings are so blessed to be a part of this journey. Life will be better for them because of the family they are a part of...our daughter already has a sense of compassion and acceptance that I could never teach her. That comes from her sister and is a truly a gift. Max is definitely a handsome man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great big brother...now and always! The crazy hair pictures cracked me up...what an awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so boy! Love how wonderful my boys are with Jax and Arina!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cheetah trap, lol...I miss when Raist was that age he used to build things like that!

    ReplyDelete