Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

pix are coming....

Pictures of Maddie are coming with her glasses…it is that Chad has been gone for three weeks with the camera…so let me tell you she looks pretty darn cute! I am actually getting use to them on her and think something is missing if she does not have them on… the first day we put them on she just sat back in her chair and took the whole house in…as if she had never seen it before…she studied me intensely and Max she just stared…it is pretty amazing…I cannot wait for her reaction when she sees Chad…I think she really likes them…she does not pull them off to often but I still have a strap on just in case…the first day we had them she threw them out of the stroller in the middle of the street…and to think I almost canceled the appointment because I thought she could see fine…guess I was wrong! In a couple of days Maddie is standing even better she really loves it…but she is locking her knees a bit and is very stiff…and she is beginning to army crawl with her toes and her hips are in the air…so this is VERY different…she has begun practicing the milk sign (or maybe it is bye bye!)…which I am very happy about…currently she just yells at me…like when she wants to be talked to or picked up…currently my name is aaaaagggggggg!

7 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the pics of her in her new glasses...I bet they look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures!! :) She must look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't wait to see pics!!! I wear glasses (very nearsighted) and I have to tell you that not being able to see very well impacts everything! I bet you see big strides in Maddie's development!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't doubt how cute she should look with her glasses on. I will be waiting for the pictures. I agree with Lianna, she is going do more things because she can see better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute update. She's really changing! Love the army crawl and her standing more. Looking forward to seeing photos of her with her glasses... I'll be she's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait....I'm sure she is just darling in her glasses! And what a good girl for not pulling them off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your new pictures on your header it is perfect. I saw that Teresa post a glasses pic of Maddie on Facebook- super cute!! That girl is kicking butt- go Maddie!

    ReplyDelete