Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

no worries...

do you remember when little things were a big deal…I remember a time when I worried about everything trivial…today I worry about big things and I only try to worry about big things…that I have some control over….yesterday I was challenged with a women…you know the ones that get all caddy when they do not get what they want…I would have obsessed over this or thought of all the things I should have said or done…not today…today I think about the kiddos in orphanages…the kiddos that cannot live a “normal” life…my baby girl is living a “normal” life…it has taken some time to get this through my thick head…but she is more “normal” then not…she loves, she smiles, she hurts, she laughs, she is funny…and she really is present in her life…she makes decisions in her life…what she will eat…if I get to make her hair pretty…whether she goes in the johnny jumper or plays on the floor…a person actually said to me one time…”I am so glad she is not a blob- I really thought she was going to be a blob that just laid on the floor with no reaction”…REALLY! I just gave my you cannot fix stupid look! LuV that look! and I like my progress…

No comments:

Post a Comment