Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Loves...

Watching and being a part of your children growing…is simply put…amazing…I really enjoy watching Maximus and Maddox interact with each other…Max has the ability to make Maddox laugh so hard already at 6 month of age…if she did not have a diaper on she would probably pee herself…it is sooo funny…all he has to do is talk with her and laugh to get her going…she loves to watch him…she loves to touch him…and she always rolls to find him…she has begun to whine when he is not around…very sweet…and to think I was worried that he would not except her…just because he would have to share me and Chad…but since the first day he met her in the hospital…he has loved her and taken care of her…he thinks she is perfect and beautiful…he does not see her Down Syndrome and does not care about it…I wonder if he ever will…right now…he loves being her big brother…

No comments:

Post a Comment