Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Esophagogastroduodenoscopy...

Maddie's surgery went smooth...I am not sure I have seen a longer word; Esophagogastroduodenoscopy is the procedure that was done...in short her esophagus was dilated and we will see how it holds!
pre op...n cute
been here...done this...
can I go back to sleep...
this is what I think about the whole thing!

13 comments:

  1. HA! I was just on your FB page 2 seconds ago to see if there was any news on Madds...So glad to hear things went smoothly!!! Love that last picture, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you made up that word... that is a crazy long word. Awe, so glad to hear it went smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable and I love that last picture. Praying for this to have some lasting comfort for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it is over. She is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate HATE those pediatric IV things! Every time my grandson has to have one he begs me to take it off. I breaks my heart to have to tell him he has to wait for the nurse to take it off. So sorry that Maddie had to go through all of that. I hope this will hold for a while for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the attitude (photo the last one) Maddy you just rock it. So glad all is smooth love V

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable rockin' her hospital gown. So glad to hear she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad it went well! She is too die for cute in that hospital gown and the last picture is classic...I think I'd frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first and last photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, precious girl

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to support special needs orphans in India!

    ReplyDelete