Sunday, January 15, 2012

oh PoopS!

Dear Maddox Rose,

This is a GREAT idea! certainly the next step in getting you ready for Pre School this summer! I love your enthusiasm to spend hours on the potty...wiping, flushing, relaxing...I even think the way you eat the toilet paper is tolerable...
But this is not so much...something I thought my princess would NEVER do...I thought you were dancing to your favorite song...but I was VERY wrong...


Maddie this is how I would like to see poop! in the potty! I know you can do it!
 Love Mom

4 comments:

  1. Oh my how cute! Soon, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww, ha so funny! She's too darn cute to be mad at though! Glad we can go through this stage together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugg, This post reminds me why I am not looking forward to potty training another kid! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a doll!! Love the last picture!

    I'm not looking forward to potty training either. :)

    ReplyDelete