Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday

This is my first daily post...and feels a bit unnatural...I am sure I will get better as I go along! Today Maddox had her session with the OT Kelly. We get very excited about this and are videotaping it for the first time. She is 2 1/2 months old and I put pig tail in her hair! Very cute! Maximus is crazy and not being very nice today. He has decided not to go to school. I think we have tired him out and he needs a chill day. His friends are coming to play and we had a full house. Chad is throwing Maddox in the air and she is loving it! She is getting such a personality. Tonight I am going to the Farmers Market! I love the Farmers Market and I hope it is good with lots of veggies, and goodies.

***The Farmers Market rocked!! the peaches were yummy and fresh bread was ooohhh so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment