Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Monday, August 29, 2011

i'm outta here!

Maddie's daily attempted escape...this time decided to see where she would go and what she would find...
see Mom! I am off to the park...

I am so stink'n fast...

Yeah I am BIG!

down I go...

I love this!

refreshing!

look at the cute girl in the puddle!

I like to lick puddles...dont u!

stomp...stomp

Puddle PRINCESS!

5 comments:

  1. Look at her go. Oh my goodness is she cute and so happy to be free! Love the pictures...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's big, brave and adventurous...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of her laying in the puddle!

    ReplyDelete