Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Marvelous Maddie...that is what I am thinking...Maddie is EXPLODING with fun...her newest things are rolling her eyes with a evil giggle...and crossing her arms with a stink eye...I think it may the cutest thing ever...yesterday she said "baa" I know not huge to the average joe...but my Maddie this is HUGE...she then said "daa baa" WOWSA...I cried...tears of joy...and unprompted she signed thank you, hungry, more, and puzzle...that is huge for the little girl that does not think she needs to sign...Maddie is loving guns...she picks them up points at you and "spits" fire...she is always swaying to the music and bouncing to a beat...Maddie loves to lip sync and she never turns down a micro phone or a mirror! can you say SUPERSTAR! Maddie really is becoming quite the little lady with covering her mouth when she coughs...and she gives kisses when she hits...we are really looking forward to summer, swimsuits and lots of memories...
Maddie with her 2 favorite people Dad and Brother

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I bet she is a feisty little thing...I love the eye roll! It is just so fun watching them transform from babies to kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear all these things...she is definitely a superstar! I love when the personality starts shining through. That picture is great. I love water and big waves! Oh, yes we may have to invest in some shaving cream here for the kids to play with outside...thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a little sweetheart! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous Maddie, Love it!! Sounds like she is just blossoming into a fun, spunky, little lady :)...Great picture of Maddie and her boys!

    ReplyDelete