Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Saturday...

Lazy Saturdays are priceless…Maddox is on the mend and feeling great…and Maximus is loving the weekend of all daddy time…these are the days that make me thankful that we are all healthy and happy…this week was full of should I…or should… I not call the doctor for Maddox…but she pulled through nicely and she is as spunky as ever…she is rolling both ways and following and finding her brother… she is amazing…we went to the pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins and got them ready to carve…last year Maddie’s pumpkin was a question mark…WOW was that ever a huge premonition of what was to come! we knew we were having a baby…but I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would receive a baby that was more then perfect…she is today looking at me with a full body smile and a great big bold raspberry…with pig tails…I am looking forward to many more fall Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment