Featured Post

she has a name...

Hi my name is Kim and I am a recovering bigot and ignorant sole…once was the day I agreed abortion was a woman choice…sole choice…once was ...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dance, Laugh, Love...

And today we danced…me and Maddox…she smiled and laughed…and I love her…I mean really love her…I am no longer afraid she will live with me forever…because I want her to…I think she is funny…and smart…and interesting…I bet when I am driving her on her first date or to work…she will make me smile and cry…out of happiness…out of love…today we danced…and I knew I was going to be ok…I hated the Down Syndrome…but it is not that important…Maddie will teach me more…I think she has taken away my fear of being her mom…by just being Maddox…

1 comment:

  1. Damn you. You made me cry.
    Love that entry SO FREAKING MUCH.

    ReplyDelete